Thursday, January 19, 2017

Transform your life with Body Code

Hello!

Welcome to Chicaco's healing room blog!

I'm Chicaco, Body Code practitioner who is passionate about supporting people's health and life transformation with this amazing healing method called


"Body Code"


My vision is world health by helping people release their "HEART WALLS"

You can learn more about the concept of a HEART WALL on my website :
chicacohealing.com

Releasing your HEART WALL is an experience that will transform your life from the inside out as you discover and connect with who you really are!

It was a pleasure to be invited to speak on the Vibrant Living with Nousha Podcast where I shared more about the topic of our Heart Wall.

It was so much fun being interviewed on the Vibrant Living with Nousha Podcast and at the end of the Podcast I offered Nousha’s listeners a special gift...


Your very first Emotion Code / Body Code session with me $70/hour (regular price is $90/hour)


Are you ready to meet your authentic self?  The “Real YOU” by releasing your Heart Walls and having the freedom to fully enjoy your life 100%?

If your answer is YES!  Please message me and mention that you are one of Nousha’s Podcast listeners in the message. 

We can either do the session in person or online (video calls or phone calls) I am open to utilizing the method that makes you feel the most comfortable. 

Please reach me at chicacohealing@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment